Come celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day in Ireland with us!
Have you ever dreamed of seeing St Patrick's Day in Ireland? Now the perfect time to start planning your trip to the Emerald Isle to join in on the celebrations on March 17, 2024!
St Patrick’s Day in Ireland is a convivial time, with merriment and celebrations around the country. You could join in on the exciting atmosphere in Dublin on the following departures - some of them will require a pre- or post-night to really let you join in the fun!
- Scottish & Irish Dream: The March 10 departures leaves Scotland on the morning of the 17th, and then arrives in the seaside suburb of Dun Laoghaire for the evening.
- Scottish and Irish Gold: The March 10 departure leaves Scotland and arrives in Dublin for a free evening on the 17th.
- The Irish Pub Tour: The March 9th departure ends in Dublin on the morning of the 17th - book a post night to spend the day in Dublin and join in the fun.
- Evergreen Ireland South: The March 10 departure ends in Dublin on the 16th - book a couple of post-nights and stay for the festivities.
- Evergreen Ireland North: There is a March 17th departure from Dublin - perhaps consider a pre-night to soak in the atmosphere
- The Taste of Ireland: There is a departure that starts in Dublin on St Patrick’s Day - consider a pre-night to soak in the atmosphere.
- Irish Gold: A pre-night might be fun to enjoy the festive spirit before the tour starts on March 17.
If a Private Driver trip is more your style, you can build your own custom vacation, tailored to take in all the official St. Patrick’s Day festivities. Visit our Custom Private Driver page to get started.
Experience exactly the trip you want with an expert at the wheel, giving you the guidance only a local can.
Or if a self-drive trip is more your style – we have plenty of options!