Come celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day in Ireland with us!
The half-way to St Patrick’s Day mark is on September 17 – the perfect time to start planning your trip to the Emerald Isle to join in on the celebrations!
St Patrick’s Day in Ireland is a convivial time, with merriment and celebrations around the country. You could join in on the exciting atmosphere on these departures:
- The Irish Classic: Our March 4 departure ends on St Patrick’s Day in Dublin – though you’ll need a post-night to join the fun.
- Best of Ireland South: The March 11th departure begins St Patrick’s Day in Galway and arrives into Dublin the afternoon of the 17th.
- The Irish Pub Tour: The March 11th departure will be in Dublin on the 17th.
- Evergreen Ireland South: The March 12 departure arrives into Dublin in the late afternoon of the 17th.
- The Irish Adventure: The March 13 departure travels from Killarney to Galway on St Patrick’s Day.
- Irish Adventure: The March 15 departure goes from Waterford to Killarney on the 17th.
- The Taste of Ireland: There is a departure that starts in Dublin on St Patrick’s Day.
- The Irish Spirit: You could enjoy St Patrick’s Day in Dublin with a pre-night for the March 18th departure.
If a Private Driver trip is more your style, you can build your own custom vacation, tailored to take in all the official St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
Experience exactly the trip you want with an expert at the wheel, giving you the guidance only a local can.
Or if a self-drive trip is more your style – we have plenty of options!