Authentic Local Experiences:
- Begin your stay with a local guide, to orient you to the city
- Explore London to your heart’s delight, on your own schedule
- 4 breakfasts at your hotel
- Hilton London Paddington, London (4 nights)
Your trip includes:
- 4 nights of accommodation and breakfast in the centrally located Hilton London Paddington
- Transfers to and from your hotel on arrival and departure
- A guide on the first day who will give you a walking tour of the city, to give you all the local knowledge you’ll need to enjoy your stay
- A private concierge, exclusively for you and your fellow travelers, in your hotel lobby on the second day ‐ to help you with planning out your days in London and maximize your fun
You’ll also get…
- Tickets to The Original Tour ‐ London’s most popular ”Hop‐On, Hop‐Off“ bus tour. You can choose any of five routes, covering most of the top sights
- Included with your bus tour, you’ll get tickets to three walking tours and a boat tour:
- Changing of the Guard ‐ Set off for Buckingham Palace to see the centuries-old tradition led by soldiers in the British Army
- Rock and Roll ‐ See star-studded Soho on this tour that brings London’s musical history to life, from the swinging sixties to the present day
- Jack the Ripper ‐ Travel back in time to the 19th century, when the infamous killer stalked the town as London’s police force desperately tried to track him down
- River Thames Boat Cruise ‐ Cruise down the River Thames to see the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, the London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
Hilton London Paddington, London
Beautiful and sophisticated hotel with a large range of rooms offered, from multiple guest room options to executive rooms. Each guest room features TV, air-conditioning, and tea and coffee-making facilities, among other amenities. For breakfast, lunch or dinner, try The Brasserie, a restaurant located in the Hilton, offering delicious cuisine with an Asian influence. For light snacks and free wifi, visit the lounge. You can also choose to visit 146 Paddington, a bar set in an old train station, featuring street-food-inspired dishes. The Hilton is within walking distance of an array of activities and attractions, Buckingham Palace, Little Venice, The London Eye, and much more.
2018/2019 Weekender: London Locals
Day 1: Hilton London Paddington and Arrival Day
Your adventure will begin when you meet your local host in the lobby of your hotel at 2:00 pm. Your guide will give you and your fellow travelers a walking tour to orient you to the city today. They will get you started and offer plenty of tips to point you in the right direction by giving you the know-how to make the most of your time in this cosmopolitan city. You have three days to use London’s most popular “Hop-On, Hop-Off” tour bus to see more of the city at your own pace, with vouchers for easy on-and-off access to five of their top attractions!
Day 2: Independent Sightseeing
On the second day, a private concierge, exclusively for you and your fellow travelers, will meet you in your hotel lobby to help you with planning out your days in London and maximize your fun. You may choose which of your included vouchers to use today to visit one of the capitol’s incredible attractions, such as the iconic Buckingham Palace. Marvel at its many wonders, including viewing the centuries-old tradition of Changing of the Guard led by soldiers in the British army.
Day 3: Explore London on the Hop-On, Hop-Off bus
Today, you may like to use the Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour vouchers to see star-studded Soho on this tour that brings London’s musical history to life, from the swinging sixties to the present day. Next, take the Jack The Ripper tour to travel back in time to the 19th century, when the infamous killer stalked the town as London’s police force desperately tried to track him down.
Day 4: Independent Sightseeing
You might choose to spend your final day of sightseeing on a cruise down the River Thames to see famous attractions such as the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, the London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
Day 5: Return Home
Your tour ends after breakfast.
Dates and Prices
Select a date to request a quote?
Prices are not available at this Moment
|Thursday Jan 24, 2019 from London||Monday Jan 28, 2019 to London 5 Days||$698||Guaranteed||Call to book|
|Thursday Feb 7, 2019 from London||Monday Feb 11, 2019 to London 5 Days||$698||Guaranteed||Call to book|
|Thursday Feb 14, 2019 from London||Monday Feb 18, 2019 to London 5 Days||$698||Guaranteed||Call to book|
|Thursday Feb 28, 2019 from London||Monday Mar 4, 2019 to London 5 Days||$698||Guaranteed||Book Now|
There are no current reviews for this tour. Check out customer ratings for all our CIE Tours on our reviews page!