- Tour Highlights
- Dates and Prices
Experience London During the New Year!
Begin the New Year in one of the most exciting cities in the world – London! You can choose from so many ways to celebrate: Soak in some culture in one of the many museums, see a West End musical or enjoy a concert. Shop the sales, or relax in a cozy pub with some fish and chips. Get your skate on at one of the festive skating rinks around town, or take a stroll in one of the city’s famous parks.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve in London!
- Explore London to your heart’s delight, on your own schedule
- 4 breakfasts at your hotel
- Hilton London Paddington, London (4 nights)
Hilton London Paddington, London
Beautiful and sophisticated hotel with a large range of rooms offered, from multiple guest room options to executive rooms. Each guest room features TV, air-conditioning, and tea and coffee-making facilities, among other amenities. For breakfast, lunch or dinner, try The Brasserie, a restaurant located in the Hilton, offering delicious cuisine with an Asian influence. For light snacks and free wifi, visit the lounge. You can also choose to visit 146 Paddington, a bar set in an old train station, featuring street-food-inspired dishes. The Hilton is within walking distance of an array of activities and attractions, Buckingham Palace, Little Venice, The London Eye, and much more.
Your trip includes:
- 4 nights of accommodation and breakfast in the centrally located Hilton London Paddington
- Transfers to and from your hotel on arrival and departure when you book your flights through CIE Tours
- A local host will welcome you and your fellow travelers in your hotel lobby on the first day. Your host will get you started – offering plenty of tips to point you in the right direction and giving you the know-how to maximize your fun in the city.
You’ll also get…
- Tickets to The Original Tour ‐ London’s most popular ”Hop‐On, Hop‐Off“ bus tour. You can choose any of five routes, covering most of the top sights
- Included with your bus tour, you’ll get tickets to three walking tours, and a river cruise:
- Changing of the Guard ‐ Set off for Buckingham Palace to see the centuries-old tradition led by soldiers in the British Army
- Rock and Roll ‐ See star-studded Soho on this tour that brings London’s musical history to life, from the swinging sixties to the present day
- Jack the Ripper ‐ Travel back in time to the 19th century, when the infamous killer stalked the town as London’s police force desperately tried to track him down
- River Cruise ‐ Cruise down the River Thames to see the Tower of London, Tower Bridget, the London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
Special highlights of the city’s celebrations include fireworks on New Year’s Eve or the parade on New Year’s Day. (If you’d like to reserve tickets for the best views of either of these events, you can go to seetickets.com for the fi reworks or lnydp.com for the parade.)
Dates and Prices
Select a date to request a quote?
Prices are not available at this Moment
|Saturday Dec 29, 2018 from London||Wednesday Jan 2, 2019 to London 5 Days||$1198||Book Now|
There are no current reviews for this tour. Check out customer ratings for all our CIE Tours on our reviews page!