Visit England and Wales with your family on our English Knights & Wizards guided vacation, one of our Family Collection Tours – specially designed trips that will appeal to children with exciting activities and friendly hotel and dining experiences.
You’ll enjoy a number of quintessentially British experiences on this family-friendly experience: seeing the highlights of London, traveling through the countryside, visiting a castle, and so much more. Your vacation will include all this – and more:
- Explore London: You’ll tour the city and then enjoy the panoramic views from a capsule on the London Eye. Take in a matinee in the city’s legendary West End theater district. And visit the Tower of London – the home of both ghoulish prison tales from throughout the centuries and the Crown Jewels!
- Walk in the world of Harry Potter: Take a walking tour in London with a guide who will introduce you to Harry’s World, and then see where the cinematic magic happened with a tour of Warner Bros. Studio. You’ll go behind the scenes to discover how the film was made, see props from the film, and even get a guided tour of the Great Hall at Hogwarts!
- Travel back in time to two of the ancient world’s most fascinating sites: You’ll visit Stonehenge and ponder the mystery of this standing stone circle, built 5,000 years ago – explore how these stones were taken to this location, and why they were installed there. And you’ll also visit the Roman baths and meet Roman characters who can tell you all about this fascinating site. These public baths were an important part of Roman culture
- Explore the wonders of Wales: Tour beautiful Cardiff Castle and enjoy a banquet in this luxurious space.
- Visit with birds of prey at Chester Cathedral Falconry: Come face to face with a golden eagle, have an owl land on your hand, and meet Tink, the friendly vulture.