- Tour Highlights
- Dates and Prices
- Begin your stay with a local guide, to orient you to the city
- Explore Edinburgh at your own pace, taking in the history, buzz and atmosphere of Scotland’s capital
- Full breakfast daily at your hotel
- Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket, Edinburgh (4 nights)
The Weekender Experience:
Edinburgh’s spectacularly rich architectural heritage is wonderfully matched by its status as a thriving cultural hub. With plenty of independent bookshops, a growing restaurant scene, and fantastic nightlife, this beautiful city will energize and inspire you.
The city breaks in our Weekender collection give you the freedom of independent travel – but with the added bonus of access to the expert knowledge only CIE Tours can provide. We’ll help you get up to speed quickly and hit the city!
Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket, Edinburgh
The Mercure Edinburgh Quay is ideally located in the heart of the city offering easy access to the EICC – Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Haymarket train station and Princes Street which are only a short walk away. Our friendly staff will give you a warm welcome and our bar and restaurant are the ideal place to unwind. All of our bedrooms offer Apple TVs and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
Your trip includes:
- 4 nights of accommodation and breakfast in Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket
- Transfers to and from your hotel on tour start and end dates
- A guide on the first day who will give you a walking tour of the city, to give you all the local knowledge you’ll need to enjoy your stay
- A private concierge, exclusively for you and your fellow travelers, in your hotel lobby on the second day ‐ to help you with planning out your days in Edinburgh and maximize your fun
You’ll also get…
- 3 ‐ day passes to Edinburgh Bus Tours ‐ a popular “Hop-On, Hop-Off” bus tour, featuring a choice of three routes:
- The Edinburgh Tour ‐ covering the city center with a live guide, taking in spectacular buildings such as Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish Parliament, and the Georgian architecture of New Town.
- The Majestic Tour ‐ heading north of the city center towards the port of Leith. Highlights include Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, The Royal Yacht Britannia, and the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- City Sightseeing ‐ covering all the main attractions and including a special Horrible Histories commentary ‐ for kids of all ages who want their history with the gory bits left in!
Dates and Prices
Select a date to request a quote?
Prices are not available at this Moment
|Thursday Nov 15, 2018 from Edinburgh||Monday Nov 19, 2018 to Edinburgh 5 Days||$598||Book Now|
|Thursday Dec 13, 2018 from Edinburgh||Monday Dec 17, 2018 to Edinburgh 5 Days||$598||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|Thursday Jan 10, 2019 from Edinburgh||Monday Jan 14, 2019 to Edinburgh 5 Days||$648||Book Now|
|Thursday Jan 24, 2019 from Edinburgh||Monday Jan 28, 2019 to Edinburgh 5 Days||$648||Book Now|
|Thursday Mar 28, 2019 from Edinburgh||Monday Apr 1, 2019 to Edinburgh 5 Days||$698||Book Now|
|Thursday Feb 14, 2019 from Edinburgh||Monday Feb 18, 2019 to Edinburgh 5 Days||$648||Book Now|
|Thursday Mar 14, 2019 from Edinburgh||Monday Mar 18, 2019 to Edinburgh 5 Days||$648||Book Now|