Top hats, fascinators and other mainstays of British formality will be on display May 19 as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed. For those snubbed of a royal wedding invitation to Windsor Castle, CIE Tours International presents another path to the party. Guests will hear directly from local tour guides about Britain’s unique royal wedding traditions, with exclusive complimentary evening cocktail receptions planned by CIE Tours as well.
CIE Tours is seasoned at navigating the complexities of high-profile events during its guided vacations, and locked rates mean guests won’t be caught off-guard by price spikes or sellouts. This year’s celebration will mark the 17th British royal wedding in CIE Tours’ 86-year history as the region’s top tour operator.
Royal family enthusiasts will find much to love in Britain during one of CIE Tours’ guided vacations. Highlights include Windsor Castle, where the royal celebration will take place, Kensington Palace, former home of Prince Harry’s mother, and the Tower of London, where Beefeaters in Tudor uniform guard the Crown Jewels. Travelers eager to see Britain on May 19 to soak in the buzz have ample tour choices, including:
- Rockin’ Britain – May 18-25, 2018 from $2,320 per person
- Best of Britain – May 13-21, 2018 from $2,370 per person
- Taste of Wales – May 11-19, 2018 from $2,740 per person
- Scottish Dream – May 16-23, 2018 from $2,005 per person
- Scottish Isles and Glens – May 19-30, 2018 from $2,885 per person
- Essence of Britain and Ireland – May 11-20, 2018 from $2,840 per person
For more information or to book a 2018 trip, visit www.cietours.com, call 800-243-8687, or connect with a travel professional.