- Tour Highlights
- Dates and Prices
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Entrance to the Guinness Storehouse – Dublin’s most popular attraction!
- See Dublin on the Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour, with a voucher to visit one of three featured attractions — Teeling Distillery, EPIC Ireland or the General Post Office Museum
- Full breakfasts daily (except Day 1)
- Ashling Hotel, Dublin (4 nights)
The Weekender Experience:
Dublin’s vibrancy is hard to beat, springing from an unparalleled literary legacy that still thrives in this modern, high-tech city. Listen to the buskers on Grafton Street, tour the elegant Georgian townhouses of Dublin, then settle in for a lively chat in a pub made famous by James Joyce.
Our Weekender series gives you the freedom of independent travel – but with the bonus of access to the expert knowledge only CIE Tours can provide. We’ll help you get up to speed quickly and hit the city.
Ashling Hotel, Dublin
This contemporary property offers 225 spacious and well-equipped guest rooms as well as stylish, modern restaurants, bar and public spaces. Located on the north bank of the River Liffey near Phoenix Park, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring Dublin. City center and Temple Bar are just a 20-minute walk away, and both sites, as well as many other attractions, are accessible via the Luas tram, which stops near the hotel.
Your trip includes:
- 4 nights of accommodation and breakfast in the centrally located Ashling Hotel
- Transfers to and from your hotel on arrival and departure
- A guide on the first day who will give you a walking tour of the city
- A private concierge, exclusively for you and your fellow travelers, in your hotel lobby on the second day – to help you with planning out your days in Dublin and maximize your fun.
You’ll also get…
- A guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse:
One of Ireland’s most popular sights, this seven-story attraction tells the compelling story of the iconic Irish beer, starting with the founding of the brewery by Arthur Guinness in 1759. The building’s design is stylish and modern, the history is fascinating, and the view of the city from the Gravity Bar on the top floor is spectacular.
- Three days of access to Dublin’s Hop-On, Hop-Off tour bus:
see the entire city, stepping off as you please to see the sites you want to see.
- A voucher to visit your choice of these top attractions:
- Teeling Distillery – Tour one of Dublin’s newest distilleries to experience the sights, sounds and smells of whiskey production. Established in 2015, Teeling is located in the Liberties, the historic heart of old Dublin.
- EPIC Ireland – The world’s only fully digital museum, EPIC Ireland tells the story of the 10 million people who emigrated from Ireland over the centuries – and how they changed the world.
- GPO Witness History – Dublin’s General Post Office played a key role in the most pivotal moment of Irish history: the Easter Rising of 1916. The museum in the GPO brings this era to life.
Dates and Prices
Select a date to request a quote?
Prices are not available at this Moment
|Thursday Nov 8, 2018 from Dublin||Monday Nov 12, 2018 to Dublin 5 Days||$648||Book Now|
|Sunday Dec 9, 2018 from Dublin||Thursday Dec 13, 2018 to Dublin 5 Days||$598||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|Sunday Jan 6, 2019 from Dublin||Thursday Jan 10, 2019 to Dublin 5 Days||$648||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|Thursday Jan 17, 2019 from Dublin||Monday Jan 21, 2019 to Dublin 5 Days||$698||Book Now|
|Sunday Feb 3, 2019 from Dublin||Thursday Feb 7, 2019 to Dublin 5 Days||$648||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|Thursday Feb 7, 2019 from Dublin||Monday Feb 11, 2019 to Dublin 5 Days||$698||Book Now|
|Thursday Feb 14, 2019 from Dublin||Monday Feb 18, 2019 to Dublin 5 Days||$748||Book Now|
|Sunday Mar 3, 2019 from Dublin||Thursday Mar 7, 2019 to Dublin 5 Days||$748||Book Now|
|Thursday Mar 21, 2019 from Dublin||Monday Mar 25, 2019 to Dublin 5 Days||$748||Book Now|