Go back to job listings
ABOUT CIE TOURS INTERNATIONAL:
For nearly 90 years CIE Tours International has provided travelers with the highest quality vacation experiences to Ireland, Great Britain, Italy and Iceland. With offices in New Jersey, Dublin and London, CIE Tours enjoys an excellent reputation among its customers with exceptionally high service delivery.
CIE Tours is currently seeking candidates for a Project Coordinator to work within the Business System team supporting the project management function. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in pursuing a career in project management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Project Manager with day-to-day responsibilities
- Manage smaller projects independently, as assigned
- Schedule meetings, take detailed minutes, create action plans and follow up on outstanding deliverables
- Work with PMO leadership to set and meet Project and Task deadlines
- Ensure best practices in project management throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage the RAID (Risk, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies) log on a daily basis utilizing the methodology to identify opportunities, issues, and perform risk management, including appropriate migration
- Support Project Manager by managing all aspects of the project Change Control process
- Interface with clients and relevant staff on assigned projects and promote positive relationships
- Inform the Project Manager on all updates and risks/issues daily by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Work as part of the team to drive continuous improvement
- Run daily scrum meetings to provide updates on tasks, document status and report to key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2+ years as a project coordinator
- Experience using project management software (i.e., MS Project, SmartSheets)
- Exposure to project management methodologies
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Communications/Collaboration tools
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Active listening skills with the ability to document conversations in great detail
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments while meeting deadlines
Interested candidates should send their resumes to the Director of HR, Carol Moschella, at [email protected] or use the green button below.