A relaxing cruise or touring spectacular historic cities and towns – why choose when you can have both on our small ship cruises along the spectacular Croatian coastline on the Adriatic Sea?
The highlights of these wonderful vacation options include:
- The beautiful seaport city of Dubrovnik, overlooking the Adriatic Sea, and its marvelous Old Town with towering stone walls completed in the 16th -century
- The magical city of Venice
- The Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the oldest and largest in all of Croatia, and home to 16 terraced lakes joined by a system of stunning waterfalls.
- Croatia’s capital city of Zagreb and its charming medieval Upper Town.
And these amazing islands:
- Korcula, rumored to be Marco Polo’s birthplace. Discover the rich flavors of the island with a tasting of local olive oil, wine, and cheese.
- Dazzling Mljet, home to a National Park that is bordered by two saltwater lakes stretching over 2 miles. From there view the small island that is home to the Church of St. Mary and a former Benedictine Monastery erected in the 12th century.
- Hvar, famous for its 13th -century walls and its Renaissance-era Cathedral of St. Stephen, built on the site of a 6th -century Christian church.
Plus much more!
Everyone joining a tour in our Eastern European Cruise Collection enjoys:
- 5-star luxury on newly built small ships
- Free Wi-Fi to always stay connected
- A Captain’s dinner with your fellow travelers
- Small vessels with only 18 – 20 cabins, so you’ll never get lost in a crowd
- Plenty of time to relax, swim, and sunbathe
- Experienced, English-speaking Tour Directors with extensive knowledge of the destinations
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
A small ship cruise is the perfect way to see the sights and immerse yourself in local culture with plenty of time to relax and immerse yourself in the emerald waters of the Adriatic too!