- Begin your stay with a local guide, to orient you to the city
- Explore Edinburgh at your own pace, taking in the history, buzz and atmosphere of Scotland’s capital
- Full breakfast daily at your hotel
- Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket
The Weekender Experience:
Edinburgh's spectacularly rich architectural heritage is wonderfully matched by its status as a thriving cultural hub. With plenty of independent bookshops, a growing restaurant scene, and fantastic nightlife, this beautiful city will energize and inspire you.
The city breaks in our Weekender collection give you the freedom of independent travel - but with the added bonus of access to the expert knowledge only LONGS TRAVEL SERVICE can provide. We'll help you get up to speed quickly and hit the city!
Your trip includes:
- 4 nights of accommodation and breakfast in Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket
- Transfers to and from your hotel on tour start and end dates
- A guide on the first day who will give you a walking tour of the city, to give you all the local knowledge you’ll need to enjoy your stay
- A private concierge, exclusively for you and your fellow travelers, in your hotel lobby on the second day ‐ to help you with planning out your days in Edinburgh and maximize your fun
You’ll also get…
- 3 ‐ day passes to Edinburgh Bus Tours ‐ a popular "Hop-On, Hop-Off" bus tour, featuring a choice of three routes:
- The Edinburgh Tour ‐ covering the city center with a live guide, taking in spectacular buildings such as Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish Parliament, and the Georgian architecture of New Town.
- The Majestic Tour ‐ heading north of the city center towards the port of Leith. Highlights include Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, The Royal Yacht Britannia, and the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- City Sightseeing ‐ covering all the main attractions and including a special Horrible Histories commentary ‐ for kids of all ages who want their history with the gory bits left in!
Alternate Length Tour Choices: