2017/2018 - 5 Day Winter Is Near
4 Star Vacation - 4 Nights - 6 Meals
FromUS$1389 Land Only *About Prices |
Save Time and Money - Book Air and Land Together
Click to close
Land only “from price” is per person based on two people traveling together.
All prices are in US Dollars. If your home currency is different than US Dollar you can still buy a CIE
Tours vacation by paying in full with your credit card. The final cost will be predicated on the exchange
rate applied by your credit card company.
For your convenience when you book your vacation with CIE Tours we can also book your flights to match your tour, with our preferred airline carriers. Airline booking is available as part of our online booking process. Alternatively, if you call one of our reservations staff at 1-800-243-8687 they will be glad to assist with booking your flights.
For any questions call 1-800-243-8687 or email email@example.com
Bookings made through Groups Department:
Please consult your Land Conditions for additional contract details.
If you booked group air with CIE Tours, it is available as part of the online booking process. Alternatively your contact in the groups department will be glad to assist with booking flights.
For any questions call (800) 223-6508.
- Sightseeing by luxury coach
- Professional driver/guide
- 4 nights in hotels listed
- Full breakfast daily (B) except on day 1
- 2 dinners (D
- Welcome get-together drink
- Step into the show and experience the Bran Package with your group. Enjoy admission to the movie set- where filming took place. Become one of the Stark Family as your dress up in authentic Game of Thrones outfits and get special instruction from 'Jon Snow' on archery.
- Visit Dragonstone, where Melisandre burned statues of the old gods on the beach (Downhill Strand)
- See the Kings Road from season two where Arya Stark escaped Kings Landing
- Visit the place where in episode one, season one, men of the Night’s Watch were attacked by White Walkers in the woods, and where the Starks found the direwolves. (Tollymore Forrest Park)
- Audio headsets and group photo
- Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
- All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person
- Free Wi-Fi on coaches and in hotel lobbies
Superior & First Class
- Europa Hotel
This well-established hotel offers 272 bedrooms with every comfort and luxury, including soundproofing to ensure a good night’s sleep. Enjoy good food, live piano and street views at the Piano Bar upstairs. Head to The Causerie for snack and specials or to the Lobby Bar for drinks and pub grub. Located on Great Victoria Street, in the heart of Belfast. The Opera House is next door and the historic Crown Liquor Saloon is across the street. Within easy walking distance of Donegall Square. Parking nearby
Belfast (2 nights)
- Davenport Hotel
This hotel boasts a historic facade that dates back to 1863 and the hotel exudes a discreet combination of classic, traditional elegance with its use of polished woods, marble and leather upholstery. The 115 beautifully appointed bedrooms have recently been fully refurbished and include luxury touches like cashmere bed throws and plasma TV's. Located on Merrion Street Lower, the hotel is very centrally placed beside Merrion Square and Trinity College, within walking distance of many places of interest. Parking nearby.
Dublin (2 nights)
- Tollymore Forest
- Downhill Strand
- Dark Hedges
- Castle Ward
2017 Winter is Near 5 Days / 4 Nights
Travel north to explore Tollymore Forest Park in
County Down, where many important scenes were
filmed – the Starks discovering the direwolves,
Ramsey hunting down Theon, and the men of the
Night’s Watch battle with the White Walkers.
Then, make your way into Belfast to see the city’s
landmarks and visit Crumlin Road Gaol to learn
about the jail’s 150 year history.
Drive to Downhill Strand to visit Mussenden Temple.
The beautiful beach setting, known to fans as Dragonstone, is where Melisandre is
first introduced during a dramatic scene in season two. Continue on to view Giant’s
Causeway and the iconic Dark Hedges, a forbidding stretch of road known in the series
After a hearty Irish breakfast, spend your morning at Castle Ward, a 14th century
castle complex transformed into Winterfell, home of the Starks, for filming of the
series. Enjoy admission to the movie set, dress up in authentic outfits, and pose for
countless photo opportunities. Depart for Dublin for a panoramic tour and stop for a
pint at the Guinness Storehouse.
Enjoy a full day free in the heart of Dublin. Use your Hop-on Hop-off
pass to get around the city and see any number of historical sites. A visit to one of the
following attractions is included: Teeling Whiskey Distillery, General Post Office
Museum or EPIC Ireland.
Your tour ends after breakfast today.
B: Breakfast; D: Dinner
Rates & Hotels
|There are no Departure Dates available for this Package.|
Single room supplement: $459