UK Tours 2017
Wonderful UK Tours • Local Guides • Experience Britain at its best!
Early Booking Discount: Save 5% on 2017 Tours. Learn more or call us at 1-800-243-8687
Let us show you the real United Kingdom in 2017
- London - Centuries of history, fabulous cuisine, shopping, world class entertainment and more. From the Tower of London to Big Ben experience all that one of the world's great cities has to offer.
- Shakespeare Country - Visit and experience the local cuisine, traditional English villages and hamlets and watch history come alive as you explore William Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford upon Avon.
- Lake District - Home of Beatrix Potter, dramatic landscapes and fascinating history. The iconic landscape was the source of inspiration for many poets including William Wordsworth.
- Windsor Castle - the Official Residence of the Queen and the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. One of the most popular visits on our tours, the story of Windsor Castle is a journey through centuries of English history.
- Devon and Cornwall - at the western end of England the counties of Devon and Cornwall encompass the best of old England. Enjoy spectacular coastal scenery, unspoilt fishing villages and traditional English countryside views as you travel to Land's End, the most westerly point of Britain.
- Stonehenge - On Salisbury Plain walk in the footsteps of your Neolithic ancestors at Stonehenge – one of the wonders of the world and the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe.
- Scotland - Highlights of your visit to Scotland will include the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on the Esplanade of Edinburgh Castle (August 2017 only), the Isle Of Skye recently voted '4th best island in the world' by National Geographic magazine and be sure to keep your eyes open when you visit Loch Ness ... you don't know who may pop up out of the water!
Call us at
-- or --
contact us online
-- or --
contact us online
We know the United Kingdom better than anyone
|CIE Tours has over 84 years of continuous travel excellence which means you can sit back, relax and enjoy your journey through vibrant British cities and charming villages and hamlets nestled in the scenic English countryside.|
|Guaranteed departures. Itineraries 5 - 24 days. Choose from over 40 CIE coach tours. Choose value-for-money first class hotels, splurge with deluxe properties or find something in between.|
|Over a million satisfied travellers.|
|Our clean, ultra-modern coaches and friendly, knowledgeable local drivers and guides will ensure your 2017 vacation to the UK will be one to remember!|
|All our UK tours feature most meals, including specialty dinners with lively, traditional entertainment. Daily sightseeing is prepaid and included. Once you pay your deposit we guarantee our 2017 land tour prices.|
|You can easily book your tour directly online with us or contact your local travel professional.|
|We can accomodate families travelling together as well as smaller groups. We can also provide the ideal holiday experience if you are a solo traveler.|
|Consider our increasingly popular option of combining Britain with Ireland.|
Find out more about our Ireland and Britain tours for 2017.
|"CIE Tours exceeded our expectations everyday of the tour. The tour guides and drivers were outstanding, truly attentive to everyone's needs and this made for an amazing holiday. The various stops at the attractions were included in our price and there were no surprises for additional costs."
Dave & Stacey P.
Scottish and Irish Dream Tour
|"This was our first bus tour and we just loved it. We recommend this tour to anyone thinking of going to Ireland. It is a beautiful country with amazing people. We ate like kings, stayed in wonderful hotels, saw amazing scenery, it was perfect. Thank you CIE for this truly magical trip."|
Robin & Kevin B.
Irish Adventure Tour
Explore our 2017 tours of the UK to find the one just right for you or call us at 1-800-243-8687 and speak to one of our helpful CIE Tours travel consultants. You can also contact us online with your questions and we will respond promptly.
Accolades & Awards for CIE Tours
|For more information on our 2017 UK tours please call us at|
|Or contact your local travel agent|
Back to Top