go back to job listings
CIE Tours International, Inc. NJ
JOB TITLE: Content Manager
ABOUT CIE TOURS INTERNATIONAL:
For more than 85 years CIE Tours International has provided travelers with the highest quality vacation experiences to Ireland, Scotland,
England and Wales. With offices in New Jersey, Dublin and Cardiff, CIE Tours enjoys an excellent reputation among its customers with
exceptionally high service delivery. CIE Tours' knowledgeable tour directors are the envy of the industry, focused on giving travelers an
unforgettable tour experience combining culture, history, food and unique moments you can only experience as a guest of America's leading
Ireland and Britain experts. Visit us at www.cietours.com.
The Content Manager will be responsible for planning, assigning and editing content for a variety of channels including print and digital.
The Content Manager works closely with the product, marketing, sales, and operations teams to ensure content is accurate and well-designed. He or she must
be able to produce content from start to finish through their own work on projects, and be adept at juggling and managing multiple projects simultaneously
while managing others such as freelancers, in-house writers and agencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and oversees content calendar to support Marketing initiatives including external print ads, print brochures, online banners, promotional emails, web site updates and social media.
- Owns the production of product brochures (48-100+ pages) for US, Canada and Australia.
- Creates editorial guidelines and standards for all content types.
- Manages freelance writers while adhering to schedules and staying within budget.
- Edits content for accuracy, clarity, readability, punctuation and grammar.
- Collaborates with SEO, SEM and digital marketing colleagues to continually evolve CIE Tours' web presence.
- Interacts regularly with stake holders in other departments to ensure business goals and opportunities are met.
- Conceptualizes and presents creative content opportunities to improve CIE Tours' digital and print presence.
- Contributes as a strong team player to execute CIE's marketing vision.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline and/or equivalent related applicable experience.
- Minimum 5 years of editorial and/or content management experience.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong portfolio of content-based experience, preferably in the consumer space.
- Ability to write and edit marketing copy that is promotional and persuasive in nature.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with social media, email marketing platforms and tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) is required.
We offer competitive compensation and a positive work environment. Please send us an email including a cover letter, resume, salary history and requirements.
go back to job listings