go back to job listings
CIE Tours International, Inc. NJ
JOB TITLE: Business Intelligence Analyst
ABOUT CIE TOURS INTERNATIONAL:
For more than 85 years CIE Tours International has provided travelers with the highest quality vacation experiences to Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales. With offices in New Jersey, Dublin and Cardiff, CIE Tours enjoys an excellent reputation among its customers with exceptionally high service delivery. CIE Tours' knowledgeable tour directors are the envy of the industry, focused on giving travelers an unforgettable tour experience combining culture, history, food and unique moments you can only experience as a guest of America's leading Ireland and Britain experts. Visit us at www.cietours.com.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting and communicating information throughout the organization to enhance strategic and business decision making and planning activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement a process to identify management's intelligence needs, which includes an understanding of what decisions need to be made, why decisions need to be made, when decisions need to be made, and who will use the intelligence to make the decisions.
- Mine and analyze data for key business initiatives and perform deep dives to gain valuable business insights.
- Provide timely management reports and present business recommendations based on relevant analysis.
- Perform market research to help company gain a competitive advantage.
- Leverage technology in order to extract and share analytics.
- Lead, design, develop and implement critical enterprise BI solutions.
- Analyze large volumes of data to understand trends and condense into a clean, insightful and automated format.
- Create data models which will help identify opportunities to improve departmental and corporate operations and overall company profitability.
- Apply forecasting and predictive modeling techniques to enhance strategic thinking and business planning.
- Monitor enterprise performance through the creation of key performance indicators and dashboards.
- Develop and implement a virtual library/database of information.
- Develop an understanding of each department's role within the company and their data information needs to remain competitive.
- Maintain an advanced knowledge of trends affecting the industry in all relevant areas.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, statistics, computer science or related discipline, plus five years of applicable experience in a business intelligence or analytics role.
- Exceptional experience with data modeling and data mining tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced expertise in Excel and Microsoft software business suite.
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to drive business performance by using data to highlight areas for competitive advantage.
We offer competitive compensation and a positive work environment. Please send us an email including a cover letter, resume, salary history and requirements.
go back to job listings