go back to job listings
CIE Tours International, Inc. NJ
JOB TITLE: Luxury Travel Specialist
ABOUT CIE TOURS INTERNATIONAL:
For more than 85 years CIE Tours International has provided travelers with the highest quality vacation experiences to Ireland, Scotland,
England and Wales. With offices in New Jersey, Dublin and Cardiff, CIE Tours enjoys an excellent reputation among its customers with
exceptionally high service delivery. CIE Tours' knowledgeable tour directors are the envy of the industry, focused on giving travelers an
unforgettable tour experience combining culture, history, food and unique moments you can only experience as a guest of America's leading
Ireland and Britain experts. Visit us at www.cietours.com.
The Luxury Travel Specialist will be responsible for designing, promoting, and coordinating standard and custom Chauffeur Drive tour
packages for two to nine customers to Ireland and the UK. Manage all aspects of creating a luxury tour to provide a superior travel
experience. Coordinate with operations staff in the U.S. and Dublin to prepare bookings and complete the necessary documents for each tour.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, promote, and sell standard and custom luxury chauffeur drive tours to Ireland and the UK for two to nine customers.
- Respond to all related incoming calls and e-mails regarding quotes, trip design, available products, and other travel details.
- Design, price, and prepare itineraries for customers.
- Qualify and direct customers to the services that best fit their needs.
- Keep up to date on product offerings and brochure tours in order to promote services to customers.
- Conduct periodic meetings with vendors to ensure a high level of service is provided to our customers.
- Source and evaluate new vendors to stay current on available hotels and other services.
- Coordinate planning and tour operations with Dublin office for booking.
- Work with Group Coordinator to prepare necessary documents to provide to customers.
- Make weekly follow-up calls to ensure smooth operations.
- Field inquiries from Outside Sales on quotes or products.
- Process and monitor bookings, air confirmations and flight details to ensure accuracy.
- Regularly evaluate and report on profit/loss information for bookings.
- Maintain customer records and reports in Softtrip and Salesforce systems.
- Investigate and resolve any operational issues with Dublin and Cardiff offices on tour packages as they occur. Communicate to all parties on any plan changes.
- Provide assistance to Group department on various duties when needed.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree desired and 3+ years of customer service in the leisure/travel industry. Knowledge of Ireland and UK is preferred.
- Experience in the tour operator industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills required.
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to sell and promote product offerings and work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Softtrip is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
We offer competitive compensation and a positive work environment. Please send us an email including a cover letter, resume, salary history and requirements.
go back to job listings